The first church was built on land donated by Lady Margaret Charteris and Lord Stafford in 1868. At the time it was considered quite a grand establishment as it had seating for 700 potential locals. A mission hall was added in 1883 and was converted into a chapel in 1912 when the “new” parish rooms were built.
In 2017 all this became history as the last of the building was demolished and now a rather interesting glass, brick and timber building stands in its place with accommodation apartments behind.
Arcitile’s package was to supply and fix tiles to the bathrooms in the apartments and fit 500 metres of 600 x 600 porcelain tiles to the floors in the church